Jay Muschenheim - Director / Flood Plain Administrator
Monday - Friday
Aundrea Lindsey, CFM
Assistant Director / Permitting & Flood Plain Administration
Office: 936-539-7836 / Desk: 936-538-3544
*Located within special flood hazard areas are areas designated as floodways. Since the floodway is an extremely hazardous area due to the velocity of flood waters which carry debris, potential projectiles, and erosion potential, special provisions shall apply.
- Explore interactive map of Montgomery County, Texas floodplains.
- Floodplain Determination Request
- Steps for Development in Floodplain
- Development Requiring Permits
- Development Permit Non-Structure
- FEMA MT-EZApplication form for Single Residential Lot or Structure Amendments
- National Flood Insurance Program Elevation Certificate and Instructions