The Woodlands, Texas 77380
Phone: 281-364-4284 or 936-539-7803
Fax: 281-367-3947 or 936-539-7959
October 3, 2018 - Closed all day (Staff Development)
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Juveniles and Minors
- All records of juveniles are strictly confidential.
- The following defendants must appear in Court with a parent or legal guardian:
- defendants who are under 18 years of age,
- defendants charged with school attendance violations,
- defendants under 18 charged with alcohol, drug or tobacco related offenses.
Defendants who are between the ages of 18 and under 21, charged with school attendance violations or alcohol or drug offenses, must appear in Court.
To request a court date, either appear in person at the office or request a court date by mail or fax. A letter will be sent to you notifying you of your court date. To view court rules regarding appropriate dress, Click here.
- Autopsy Reports and Death Certificates
- Juror Information
- Justice Civil and Eviction Suits
- Schedule a Wedding