WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE
MONTGOMERY COUNTY TOLL ROAD
- Spring Creek north to just past Woodtrace Blvd.
- Opened on March 26, 2020.
- 3.4 miles each way (approx.) 7 miles total (approx.)
- Approximately 65% of the transactions recorded occurred from commuters outside Montgomery County.
- Toll revenue STAYS in Montgomery County. - Pays for the road. - Improves mobility and connectivity and maintenance.
- Without MCTRA funding, sources indicate, the 249 Extension, as it exists today, was slated to occur at the future date of 2043.