At this time, the following actions are necessary to protect the public, our staff, and to aid in the prevention of the spread of COVID-19. So that we may continue to serve you, the Montgomery County Clerk is taking the following measures to modify services and availability to the public:
- All customary services will be available at 210 W. Davis, Suite 100, Conroe, Texas 77301.
WE STRONGLY URGE YOU TO CALL THE OFFICE AT 936-539-7885 before coming to the office in person. Many of our services can be provided by mail, email or phone.
At this time we will issue marriage licenses to Montgomery County residents ONLY. A valid ID with a Montgomery County address must be presented at the time of application.
- Effective immediately the South and East county annexes will be closed until further notice.
- Our office will remain open for normal business hours but with a reduced staff. We have instituted a queueing system for those that choose to come to the office for services. While we will still be providing all services, please understand that some services may take longer than normal to complete.
- For information on making a criminal misdemeanor payment, please contact the Collections Department at: 936-538-8197.
- We are available by phone and by email. We encourage you to call 936-539-7885 if you have any questions, need assistance and most importantly want to utilize services that keep you from coming to the office in person unnecessarily.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding as we navigate through this unprecedented event.
Effective 3-18-2020 until further notice:
MARRIAGE LICENSES WILL BE ISSUED TO
MONTGOMERY COUNTY RESIDENTS ONLY
VALID PICTURE ID WITH MONTGOMERY COUNTY ADDRESS REQUIRED
Montgomery County Clerk Search Menu
|Official Public Records||- Property, Plat, DBA, UCC, DD214, Birth, Death, Marriage, Foreclosure, Notices, Brands.|
|County Clerk Court Records||- Civil Court Records, Probate, Misdemeanor.|
|Commissioners Court Minutes||- If you already know the Court meeting date, view entire text.|
|Commissioners Court Search||- Search with support documents.|
|Click Here to Verify Java||- Java must be installed on your computer to view land records.|
Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
East County Annex
Tuesday and Thursday
South County Annex
Monday, Wednesday and Friday